This exciting and dynamic 2-day course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL v3 intermediate level training courses.
The ITIL Version 3 best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
Audience: Beginners, Fresh Graduates, Final Year Students, Entry Level, Analyst, IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrator
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
Prerequisites: None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.
Course Student Material: Students receive a copy of the classroom student manual.
Duration: 2 days
Certificate: ITIL Foundation V3 training Certificate is awarded