This intensive and lively 2-day course introduces learners to the rudiments and importance of delivering quality service at all times in the work place. The course spans areas of personal branding, the power of been a change agent and our each person’s productivity affects the overall business bottom line. In the very changing business environment where competition is getting stiffer by the minute, excellent customer service delivery may be the sole differentiator of your business from the others.
- Professionals who need to understand how their efforts translates to business profits.
- Anyone who intends to pick up a career in a service related industry
- A person who interacts with other departments in an organization develops measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
- Marketing and Sales executives, Procurement, IT, Finance, Support Staff, Service Providers, Vendors, Contractors, Performing Organisation.
- Anyone organization who distinguishes itself by assuring their Customers of delivering consistent quality level on their products and Services.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of customer service
- Understand the power of One person in service delivery
- Thinking about profitability of the business
- Understanding each person’s role in business success
- Identify roles and responsibility of staff in customer care
- Re-orientation of a Client Service Personnel
- Identify the factors that affect delivery of excellent customer service
- Understanding the concept of personal branding.
- Essence of Feedback from Customers.
- The Value of Customers to the Business
- Participants will be able to develop a Customer Service Plan that is sustainable and capable of profit generation for the organization .
Course Student Material: Students receive a copy of the Classroom manual.
Day 1: Identifying individual roles in Customer Service delivery
Day 2 : Role of Personal Branding in making business success.
Special Attraction: Personality Test, learn how to translate your strength to Value to your customers- bring along i-pads, laptops, notes, tabs.