This exciting and dynamic 5-day course introduces learners to the rudiments and importance of delivering high quality products/services, the importance of quality management as a strategic tool in organizational development, the use of continuous improvement as a competitive edge in this ever changing and dynamic world. Organizations are also faced with the challenge of constantly keeping abreast of technology and also trying to satisfy a more educated, sophisticated and enlightened customer while still trying to keep operational cost low and productivity high.
In this light many company have adopted the phenomenon of Total Quality Management as a way of life and not a goal to be achieved by reflecting on our outputs as products, services or services delivered or rendered to the public. It also a way to distinguish an organization from the very lot offering same services.
- A professional who leads and champions process improvement initiatives in organizations that can have regional or global focus in a variety of product or service settings.
- Anyone who intends to pick up a career in Quality Management.
- A Person who leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives.
- A person who develops measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
- Someone who motivates and evaluates staff, manage projects and human resources.
- Anyone who analyzes financial situations, determines and evaluates risk, and employs knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
- Anyone organization who distinguishes itself by Assuring their Customers of delivering consistent quality level in their products and Services.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of Quality Management
- Adopt Continuous Improvement as a way of life and not a goal to be reached.
- Identify Quality tools that can be used for organizational Growth.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to Quality Management.
- Identify the activities and roles involved in Quality Management.
- Identify the role of a Quality Manager in organizational development
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Determines and evaluates risk, and employs knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges
Prerequisites: Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree with 5 years work experience
Course Student Material: Students receive a copy of the classroom student manual and also CMQ/OE Handbook by American Society of Quality.
Day 1: Strategic Plan & Deployment- Business Environmental Analysis & Strategic Plan Deployment, Leadership challenges, Organizational Structures, Teams & Team Processes.
Day 2: Management Elements & Methods- Management Skills & Abilities, Quality System, Quality Models & Theories, Project management, Financial management, Risk Management.
Day3: Quality Management Tools- Problem Solving Tools, Process Management, Measurement Assessment & Metrics, Six Sigma tools, Lean Tools.
Day4: Customer Focused Organization- Customer identification , Customer relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Training & Development
Duration: 5Days ( 4days training & One day Exam Boot Camp)
March Diet Training:
January 19, 20, 26, 27 & feb 24
October Diet Training:
June 1,2, 8,9 & Sept 27
Venue: Suite 402, 4th floor 56, Opebi Road by Salvation b/s Ikeja Lagos
Training Fees: N150,000.00 per Person
Training & Exam Fees: N250,000.00 per Person
Group Training: Attracts Discount